|Target score||100 points|
|Level 233||Level 234||Level 235|
- Twelve moves less - and still doable...
- There are only three mud blocks (in the first board).
- Mud bombs are the no problem for this level. You can exit before they explode.
- Three-colored boards make matching combos not so hard.
- First board: Don't focus on the mud bombs, you have 7 moves to clear the mud block under the totem.
- Second board: Don't focus on the mud bombs, just use the "Line blast" booster to clear the mud blocks under the totems.
- Third board: Mind the mud bombs, use wisely the "Color Burst" from the board and the "Line Blaster" from the Magic Orb.
- The level had 31 moves in the first version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.