|Fireflies||5 (Total: 5)|
|Target score||100 points|
|Level 235||Level 236||Level 237|
Level 236 is the sixth level in Bee-utiful Buzz and the 73rd firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level you must wake up 5 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 23 moves or fewer.
- Eleven moves less to get one more firefly!!?? They must have gone totally crazy at King...
- Lowering the minimum score to 100 is just ridiculous as you will always make over 1,000 points.
- Lava blocks can be really irritating.
- First board: Cool down the lava, then open a path to both fireflies before you open the exit. If you cannot do this in the first column, work your way backwards from the second firefly to the exit.
- Second board: Basically the same. But very often you are forced to open the exit without getting the second firefly.
- Third board: Often you won't have enough moves left to make it to the firefly. But with a lucky board: Decide for the one way that will need the least moves. It can make sense to clear the gem stones at the firefly first.
The things they are smoking at king.com get worse and worse with each level.