|Target score||100 points|
|Level 236||Level 237||Level 238|
- Ninja blocks can be really irritating.
- 900 points less for 3 moves less is a bad trade when you can make 1,000 easily but even 25 moves were usually not enough...
- First board: Destroy Ninja Blocks until you have the filled the Magic Orb. When one center ninja block is gone, use its missile here. Color burst can be helpful, too, when some ninja blocks in the center are gone.
- Better: Destroy the top left Ninja Block. Then use the given two color bursts (must be of different colors) to remove the other Ninja Blocks and exit.
- Second board: Trigger two Ninja Blocks left and right to make gemstones fall into the inside. Clear the blocks there until you have filled the Magic Orb again. Finish the board with a well placed missile in the bottom row.
- Third board: Break the wall of ninja blocks in or above the center row so that at least one gem stone can fall in the left column. Then use the missile from the Magic Orb in the left column. Usually not possible anymore with three moves less. Stupid nerfs!
Three moves less made the level really intense. Still it is possible to make three stars easily: Either you will not make it, or - when you have a good level - have some moves left.
|Diamond Digger Saga Levels (2031-2045)|
|Episode 121|| Level 2031 • Level 2032 • Level 2033 • Level 2034 • Level 2035 • Level 2036 • |
Level 2037 • Level 2038 • Level 2039 • Level 2040 • Level 2041 • Level 2042 •
Level 2043 • Level 2044 • Level 2045
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.