|Fireflies||3 (Total: 4 - 1/1/2)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 240||Level 241||Level 242|
Level 241 is the eleventh level in Bee-utiful Buzz and the 74th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level you must wake up 3 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 20 moves or fewer.
- Despite the boards being 2-colored, you need to have some luck to destroy the narrow paths quickly.
- Mud Bee bombs will be a problem if they explode.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Easy|
- 1st board: If you cannot water the bombs within 5 moves, DON'T PLAY ON! But it is no problem if you exit the board without the firefly.
- 2nd board: If you have the firefly form the first board, use the missile from the Magic Orb on top left position - straight to the exit - no need to waste moves here. Otherwise, clear the blocks on the inside, then use the missile from the Magic Orb on bottom right position.
- 3rd board: Try to water the bombs as quick as possible. You can use the missile from the Magic Orb on the top left position to clear the remaining path to both fire flies at once.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.