|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 254||Level 255||Level 256|
- Mud Bee bomb explosions normally can not be avoided.
- 19 moves is usually enough to reach 1,000 points, but not to bring down the last two totems.
- On a bad day, you will not even exit the first board. There will be many bad days.
- 1st board: This is the worst. Mud Bee bombs will explode inevitably, so bring down the totem first, then clear the path to the exit.
- 2nd board: If you are lucky, you can bring down the totems before the bee bomb explodes. If it really is your lucky day, then the bottom row stays clear of debris. Otherwise you will need the missile and don't have it for the third board.
- 3rd board: Bring down one totem before the bee bomb explodes. Use the Magic Orb on the other column.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.