|Fireflies||1 (Total: 1 - 0/0/1)|
|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||1,400 points|
|Level 25||Level 26||Level 27|
- There's no particular difficulty. It's an easy level; just follow the strategy.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Easy||Very Hard|
- First board: Just break through the frozen blocks and proceed to the next board as soon as possible.
- Second board: Match combos on both top and bottom sides of the board. With two colors there, it should be really easy to get through.
- Third board: Match some random combos until you charge up the Magic Orb. Afterwards, use it. You should have enough moves left to get the water to the firefly.
Element notes Edit
Color gems Edit
First board Edit
- Frozen block ( ) is introduced.
- When this level was first introduced, there were only 14 moves available to the player.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.