|Toys||68 (Total: 90)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 261||Level 262||Level 263|
- All toys are in water toy blocks.
- There are a lot of toys to be collected.
- But there are more than enough water blocks.
- However there are not enough moves.
Just always make your matches next to the water toys. Save the Magic Orb for the third board.
- 1st board: 15 toys, but the two Water Toy blocks at left and right are very hard to break.
- 2nd board: 25 toys, 40 total. But the Water Toy Blocks on the sides are very hard to break, as too often to be random there are no matches anymore after the initial one.
- 3rd board: 50 toys, 90 total. But the three Water Toy Blocks on the left are almost impossible to break. King.com manipulates the gem stone colors such that there are almost never any matches.
Previous versions has 35 and 30 moves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.