|Toys||70 (Total: 75 - 10/40/20/5)|
|Target score||100 points|
|Level 265||Level 266||Level 267|
- There are a lot of toys to collect, and they're all in water toy blocks.
- Stone maker blocks can be irritating.
- But on the second board you'd wish you had at least one!
- Only with three consecutive perfect boards you can win this level - just a game of luck, even if you are a very good player.
- 1st board: Don't be shy to trigger a stone maker block. They actually can help you not to exit too early! If a few toys are in a stone block, forget it. You might miss up to five here - 10 toys.
- 2nd board: Here you have to trigger all water toys before you remove the pink blocks. Otherwise you will exit with not enough toys - which usually happens because after some move the pink gem stones are the only ones to allow a match! Save the magic orb until the last moment, use it on yellow or red to avoid a too early exit - 40 toys, total 50.
- 3rd board: The number of pink gem stones is very high, so it is better to avoid the stone maker blocks here. You can end the level here if you didn't miss a single toy - 20 toys, total 70.
- 4th board: You won't reach it because you'll run out of moves in the 3rd. If you still do, you just need three well considered moves - and do not trigger the stone maker blocks! 5 toys, total 75.
- This is one of the very few levels without any ground blocks.
|Diamond Digger Saga Levels (2031-2045)|
|Episode 121|| Level 2031 • Level 2032 • Level 2033 • Level 2034 • Level 2035 • Level 2036 • |
Level 2037 • Level 2038 • Level 2039 • Level 2040 • Level 2041 • Level 2042 •
Level 2043 • Level 2044 • Level 2045
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.