Level 26 is the first level in Quartz Quarter and the eleventh firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 1 firefly and reach 1,400 points in 18 moves or fewer.
- There's no particular difficulty. It's an easy level; just follow the strategy.
- First board: Just break through the frozen blocks and proceed to the next board as soon as possible.
- Second board: Match combos on both top and bottom sides of the board. With two colors there, it should be really easy to get through.
- Third board: Match some random combos until you charge up the Magic Orb. Afterwards, use it. You should have enough moves left to get the water to the firefly.
- Frozen block ( ) is introduced.
- When this level was first introduced, there were only 14 moves available to the player.