|Fireflies||2 (Total: 2 - 0/1/1)|
|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||700 points|
|Level 26||Level 27||Level 28|
- Frozen blocks can make you spend a lot of moves.
- There are some narrow paths that need to be destroyed.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Easy||Very Hard|
- First board: Match some combos in the middle part of the board. Focus on breaking your way through, so that you get the water to the exit as quickly as possible.
- Second board: Not an easy board, indeed. Keep an eye on opportunity to match any combo that can help you get to the firefly. Focus especially on the narrow paths (that one just underneath the firefly!). 4,000 points in gold-striped blocks.
- Third board: The best is to start from the middle part of the board. As soon as you charge up the Magic Orb, use your Color Burst to get to the firefly. That's your only goal.
Element notes Edit
Color gems Edit
First board Edit
Second board Edit
|One other color gems||34%|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.