|Target score||105,000 points|
|Depths||2 (Treasure room: 6)|
|Level 276||Level 277||Level 278|
- Target score is very high, whilst there are not so many moves to reach it.
- Lava blocks can be irritating.
- The third board is just a case of luck. You have two small parallel channels, and just one missile from the Magic Orb. But the channels are often impossible to break otherwise, if you're not very lucky. What a stupid design again!
- Destroy as many Diggy blocks with the fewest moves as possible, or you won't make it.
- 1st board: 32,000 points.
- 2nd board: No points.
- 3rd board: 48,000 points.
- 4th board: No points.
- 5th board: 48,000 points.
- 6th board: Treasure Room.
- The second and fourth room are a joke, just dig through in the two moves that you get for each board. Even if you have a chance to release a mystery egg, just ignore it. It is not worth trying.
- You can use the missile from the Magic Orb in the third room to clear the second row and right column to water the lava immediately. In the fifth room it can be used to clear a full row of Diggy blocks at once. This is more rewarding than using it in the bottom row and going to the Treasure room.
- The Treasure Room isn't much helpful, better you get all the Diggy blocks before.
Old version had 30 moves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.