|Target score||100 points|
|Level 277||Level 278||Level 279|
- There are a lot of totems.
- It's hard to bring the totems down on three-colored boards, especially with lava blocks spreading around.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Medium||Very Hard|
- 1st and 2nd board: Bring down the totem, trigger the stone maker blocks, dig your way out. Sometimes you can avoid triggering the stone maker blocks by removing blocks in the hollow area below.
- 3rd board: Open the block atop the left totem to cool down the lava quickly. The rocket can help here also to open the path to the exit with one move only.
- 4th board: Don't waste moves on cooling down the lava, just bring down the totems quickly.
Old version required 1,000 points in 32 moves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.