|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 282||Level 283||Level 284|
Level 283 is the thirteenth level in Dragons' Den and the 61st totem level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level you must bring down 7 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 34 moves or fewer.
- All boards are three-colored. With 7 totems to be brought down and a lot of narrow paths which need to be cleared, this is a very hard level.
- 1st board: It is just random, if you can exit quickly or will use up half of your moves here... After every move, look for the top channel to clear.
- 2nd board: You will need a Magic Orb missile here in the bottom row. Use it below the one totem that is harder to get down.
- 3rd board: Most of the time, there is no match under the totem, and you will need another Magic Orb missile here. Better: Use a shovel booster under the totem instead, and fill the Magic Orb for the next board. After every move, look for the top left to clear!
- 4th board: The left totem usually can be brought down, but the right is impossible and needs another Magic Orb missile. However you will hardly have enough moves left to make that.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.