|Fireflies||4 (Total: 4 - 1/2/1)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 286||Level 287||Level 288|
Level 287 is the seventeenth level in Dragons' Den and the 85th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level you must wake up 4 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 30 moves or fewer.
- There are a lot of both thin and thick mud blocks.
- It needs a lot of luck in the second board to have matches at the fireflies at all!
- 1st board: Decide for one side (where the small vertical path looks more promising), then break blocks on that side above the firefly.
- 2nd board: Break blocks above the steel blocks so that gem stones drop down to the fireflies. Often they will be arranged in a pattern that you cannot go on. Release the right firefly first, or the game is almost ever lost.
- 3rd board: You will need about 6 to 8 moves to break the mud blocks; usually you will take the path over the left side.
|Diamond Digger Saga Levels (2031-2045)|
|Episode 121|| Level 2031 • Level 2032 • Level 2033 • Level 2034 • Level 2035 • Level 2036 • |
Level 2037 • Level 2038 • Level 2039 • Level 2040 • Level 2041 • Level 2042 •
Level 2043 • Level 2044 • Level 2045
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.