|Toys||35 (Total: 92)|
|Target score||500 points|
|Level 27||Level 28||Level 29|
- Three colors on boards can be irritating.
- There are some narrow paths.
- Frozen blocks can be irritating, as well.
- WARNING: This level forces you to spend one Dynamite booster at the start!
- First board: Spend a few moves to collect as many toys as you can (around 15 of them). Afterwards, focus on the narrow path where the water is. You need to destroy that stone in it, in order to proceed to the next board. Match some combos underneath it, and as soon the opportunity comes, hit the stone. You need luck for this, as there are three colors on the board.
- Second board: Match the combos on blue ground blocks that you can. Also, match that combo in the bottom left corner. You should have collected at least 25 toys before proceeding to the next board. If you have very few combos available and it's obvious that you must spend a lot of moves to pass through, feel free to use Color Burst.
- Third board: If you can, collect some toys on blue ground blocks. If not, nothing you can do about it immediately. Match some combos at the bottom side. Keep an eye on top left corner. Whenever you have the opportunity to break some ground blocks, do it! You need to have luck to get through.
- Fourth board: Break some frozen blocks as soon as you can, and collect some toys there. Hopefully you'll have enough moves to collect the required amount of toys. Good luck!
- This level has five depths.
- The target score of this level used to be 3,500 points. It was later adjusted to 500.