|Target score||15,000 points|
|Depths||4 (Treasure room: 4R)|
|Level 28||Level 29||Level 30|
- Keys are surrounded with frozen blocks.
- Three or four colors on boards make it harder.
- First board: Focus on collecting the key, and getting to the exit. Nothing else is important! 300 points in gold-striped blocks.
- Second board: Start from the bottom side. As soon as you see a combo near the key, match it. Get to the exit as fast as possible.
- Third board: Better don't use Color Burst here. Just make matches on the ground blocks, and focus on getting to the exit. 4,000 points in gold-striped blocks.
- Fourth board: Destroy the mud block. If you're lucky, you'll be able to use the given Color Burst. If not, use your Color Burst from Magic Orb. 3,500 points in gold-striped blocks.
- Fifth board: It's Treasure Room with three colors. Collect "big" diamonds, and you are most likely to pass the level.
- This is the first level with more boards in one depth.
- This is 10th level.
- This level used to have a target score of 10,000.