|Fireflies||4 (Total: 4 - 1/3)|
|Target score||100 points|
|Level 294||Level 295||Level 296|
- There are a lot of stones on the first board. However, they're not a problem. If you follow the strategy, you just need a little bit of luck to do good on the first board.
- On the second board the only problem is the tile just underneath the middle firefly. If you don't have a match that will break it when you enter the board, you're most likely to fail the level, which makes this level somewhat hard.
- Consider to use that booster which will charge the magic orb three times faster. Then you will easily have a second explosion that will help you to free the fourth fire fly in any case.
- First board: Match big combos! Whenever you can, match the biggest combos you can! As soon as you charge up your Magic Orb, use the dynamite to break all those blocks surrounding the firefly, and let the water to the exit.
- Second board: As mentioned above in the difficulty section, just look at the tile just underneath the middle firefly. If you have a match that will break it, do it immediately, and also a happy dance, as you're very likely to pass the level! If not, you have to make the largest possible matches again to recharge the Magic Orb for a second Dynamite. This may not work every time.
Apart from that tile, plan your moves on the second board, and focus on getting the water to the fireflies! Good luck!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.