|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 296||Level 297||Level 298|
- You can get a lot of extra moves and color bursts in Mystery Eggs, which makes this level pretty easy to pass.
- The level now has only 24 moves instead of 30 which makes it medium hard.
- First board: If you don't have a match to bring down the totem immediately, use mystery eggs and (especially) given Color Bursts to help you. You should be able to bring down the totem and proceed to the next board in no time, despite the board being three-colored.
- Second board: Break as many Mystery Eggs as possible. You'll probably get a lot of extra moves, Color Bursts, Magic Orb fillers and two-way Line Blasts. Extra moves are especially essential. Don't leave the board too early - get some extra moves first.
- Third board: Similar to the second board, break some Mystery Eggs, get a lot of positive outcomes (especially extra moves), but proceed to the next board quickly with an half filled Magic Orb at least.
- Fourth board: Bring down the totem normally, and fill up the Magic Orb - don't leave without!
- Fifth board: Use the Magic Orb in the totem column, in order to bring down the totem in a single move. Otherwise the mud bee bombs will turn this board into a disaster.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.