|Target score||20,000 points|
|Level 2||Level 3||Level 4|
- 4 depths is a lot for 15 moves, but it's very easy to progress through the boards, and with each board you get 2 extra moves.
- However, the target score is low.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Easy|
- There is none! Just make some random matches on the dirt, and you are fine. If you want to get 2 or 3 stars, match some combos on gold-striped blocks, and progress through the depths.
- 1st board: 800 points in gold-striped blocks.
- 2nd board: 4,500 points in gold-striped blocks.
- 3rd board: 10,000 points in gold-striped blocks.
- 4th board: 29,000 points in gold-striped blocks.
Element notes Edit
Color gems Edit
First board Edit
|4th, 6th||Green gems||100%|
2nd, 3rd, 4th boards Edit
- It's introduced that, the deeper you dig, the more treasure from gold-striped blocks you get.
- In an even earlier time, this level had a completely different design.
- The first depth gold-striped blocks were worth 100 points, then 2nd and 3rd depth as 500 points, and finally the last depth contains 500 and 2,000 points.
NOTE: This tutorial was ONLY been used in the first depth.
|Diamond Digger Saga Levels (2031-2045)|
|Episode 121|| Level 2031 • Level 2032 • Level 2033 • Level 2034 • Level 2035 • Level 2036 • |
Level 2037 • Level 2038 • Level 2039 • Level 2040 • Level 2041 • Level 2042 •
Level 2043 • Level 2044 • Level 2045
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.