|Toys||45 (Total: 50 - 10/25/15)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 305||Level 306||Level 307|
- All toys are captured in water toy blocks.
- Number of moves is too small, so you need to get additional moves.
|Difficulty||Somewhat Hard||Very Hard||Intense|
- First board: Let the water to the whole (or very most of the) board before you destroy the top right corner water toy block.
- Second board: Match a big combo under the water toy blocks before destroying them. Then destroy them, and collect most of the toys. Use Line Blast to help you with narrow paths if necessary.
- Third board: If you can, destroy the mud bee bomb before its activation. Let the water to most part of the board and destroy the water toy blocks afterwards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.