|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 307||Level 308||Level 309|
- Purple blocks can make it harder, but you should be able to pass it without much difficulty.
- Depending on the gem stone colors, it can already be impossible to pass the first board at all.
- Also with 22 moves the level is not so hard to pass, but higher scores are so much harder now as this means 16,000 points less in the end!!!
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Hard||Intense|
- First board: Bring down the totem as fast as you can. With two colors, this should be easy. But plan your moves carefully, the purple blocks make combinations hard.
- Second board: Do the same thing like in the first board, but now you have two totems.
- Third board: Use your Dynamite immediately where you DON'T have a possibility to clear the ground blocks with a regular match (either square with purple blocks or square on the exit). Do the rest by yourself. But better save it for the next board.
- Fourth board: Destroy the mud blocks, and bring down the totem. This is not so easy to do as you have to break a lot of mud blocks and pray for good matches (usually the colors will just alternate so that you cannot make any matches at all). If you still have the Dynamite, use it below the totem after you have cleared the lower part. This will save some moves.
- Old version had 30 moves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.