|Fireflies||6 (Total: 6 - 1/1/1/1/2)|
|Target score||500 points|
|Level 308||Level 309||Level 310|
- Purple blocks can make your life truly harder, and lava blocks help them. The first two boards are pure luck boards - and you will rarely have luck at king.com. And if the first two boards are fair, then the third one will suck, which is even worse, because without a full magic orb you can never pass the fourth.
- Most probably you will run out of moves in the fourth board, or you just don't want to play on anymore because it makes no sense, as for sure there will never be enough moves left in the fifth.
There's only one way to pass this level - the hardcore way.
- First board: If you're lucky, you'll be able to clear up those ground blocks, to wake up the firefly and get to the exit. Don't let the water to the exit before you clear the way to the firefly!
- Second board: Again, if you're lucky, you'll get past this board quickly. The same thing as the first board.
- Third board: Try to get to the firefly and to the exit before any of the mud bee bombs explode.
- Fourth board: Use your dynamite to help you get through, best place is above the firefly, breaking two purple columns. Cool down the lava blocks and get to the firefly. Be very careful here! Don't let the water to the exit before you wake up the firefly!
- Fifth board: Clear your way to one firefly, and by the time you do that, you'll probably have your Magic Orb charged up - use it to get to the final firefly.
On mobile, fourth board requires two magic orbs if you did not place it on the last three boards. If you doing the different strategy, you almost ran out of moves. You need more than two moves. Place Two Magic orbs — and each can be a move. This will get the level completed. A "Powaaa!" sign appears if you need a magic orb.
- Old versions had 27 and 30 moves.