|Target score||95,000 points|
|Depths||7 (Treasure room: 7)|
|Level 315||Level 316||Level 317|
- There are a lot of depths, and target score is high.
- But there are now 25 instead of 22 moves.
|Difficulty||Somewhat Hard||Hard||Very Hard|
- Proceed through the boards as fast as you can.
- Don't be shy to use your dynamite boosters - Magic Orb usually charges up very quickly, if you break a lot of mystery eggs and get +25% of Magic Orb. This is essential, especially on three-colored boards!
- Dynamite is necessary for third and fifth board. Keep that in mind!
- Always plan your moves carefully, so that you proceed to the next board as soon as you can. This is very important especially on three-colored boards.
- Treasure Room will give you a lot of points, so get there fast! Due to using a dynamite costing one move, it is not advised to use it - although in rare cases it may be useful for getting a cluster of gems in different colors.
- This time, not only the minimum score was lowered by 5,000 points, but also the levels for two and three stars - well done, finally someone has used his brain at King.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.