|Toys||24 (Total: 25 - 10/5/10)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 316||Level 317||Level 318|
- Porous ninja blocks will make you many problems with space.
- All toys are captured in water toy blocks.
- There are not enough moves to make it without some extra boosters.
- First board: Destroy the water toy blocks first, then trigger porous ninja blocks, and destroy the necessary mud blocks. This is not too strict - you can trigger some porous ninja blocks before destroying both of the water toy blocks. The point is to proceed to the next board as soon as possible, with at least 9 toys collected.
- Second board: Destroy the water toy blocks, trigger the porous ninja block and hopefully you'll have some matches to break the mud blocks and proceed. Don't use Color Burst here (but you often must to exit - then the level is usually lost)!
- Third board: Trigger the porous ninja blocks first. Then use Color Burst on the color which is on the starting (water) tile of the board. But if you don't have another match up there, you can forget the board - and the level. Dumb design. Whenever you can, hit the water toy blocks. Try to break enough mud blocks to get water to most part of the board, and then release the toys from water toy blocks. usually you won't get enough of them collected before you run out of moves.
|Diamond Digger Saga Levels (2031-2045)|
|Episode 121|| Level 2031 • Level 2032 • Level 2033 • Level 2034 • Level 2035 • Level 2036 • |
Level 2037 • Level 2038 • Level 2039 • Level 2040 • Level 2041 • Level 2042 •
Level 2043 • Level 2044 • Level 2045
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.