|Target score||500 points|
|Level 317||Level 318||Level 319|
Level 318 is the eighth level in Squeaking Squid. To pass this level, you must bring down 7 totems and score at least 500 points in 31 moves or fewer.
- Porous ninja blocks are difficult to avoid and to handle, especially on the third board.
- You will need a line blast from Magic Orb in every board - which of course is impossible!
- Try to avoid porous ninja blocks whenever you can. However, this is usually not possible, so try to handle them properly.
- Always break some ground blocks from totem columns before triggering any porous ninja blocks (if possible).
- The third board is very hard due to positioning of porous ninja blocks and totems. You have to bring down at least 2 totems with regular matches, without using your Line Blast. You need to plan moves carefully for that, pray for good matches and that's pretty much it.
- Additionally, there needs to be at least one move remaining upon completion of this level, as breaking the blocks alone is not enough to contribute at least 1,000 points.
- Old version was 1,000 points in 30 moves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.