|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 320||Level 321||Level 322|
Level 321 is the eleventh level in Squeaking Squid. To pass this level, you must bring down 4 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 25 moves or fewer.
- Stone maker blocks and three-colored boards can hinder your progress. Depth 1 now uses three colors as well, instead of two.
- First board: The board is three-colored, therefore increasing the difficulty of bringing down the totems. Mind the bottommost parts first, and see if the board is possible to solve without charging up a line blast. For most tries, a line blast is necessary. If a line blast can be saved to be used at the second board, the chance of succeeding would be increased by a lot.
- Second board: This board is the most trickiest one. Use your Line Blast on the second top of the totem column, so that it makes a horizontal way for the water, and brings down the totem. Your goal - to get the water to the exit, and to do that, use regular matches. Some luck is needed. Plan your moves and use them wisely!
Alternative: If you still need to charge your Magic Orb, clear the path to the exit as much as possible, and place the line blast so that it clears the totem path and the remaining blocks to the exit.
- Third board: Ignore the water. Depending on the remaining number of moves, if it is tight, see if the board is lucky enough to clear the path for totems to drop down (at least a few squares) without triggering the stone maker blocks. Otherwise, feel free to trigger the stone maker blocks - moreover, do it as soon as possible. Then, just clear up the totem column and that's it.
- This level used to have a two-colored board in the past in Depth 1, significantly making the level easier in earlier times.