|Toys||23 (Total: 24)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 321||Level 322||Level 323|
Level 322 is the twelfth level in Squeaking Squid. To pass this level, you must collect 24 toys and score at least 1,000 points in 15 moves or fewer.
- 15 moves is just simply not enough to collect all the toys. It's the main reason this level is intense.
- Toys are hard to reach: on the first board, they're captured in water toy blocks beside porous ninja blocks; on the second board, they're all pretty much isolated from the main board.
- Additionally, the number of required toys is only one less to the number of total toys. You can miss only a single toy, in order to pass the level.
- Despite the fact that both boards are two-colored, it's insanely hard to collect all the toys in just 15 moves.
- Destroy the water toy blocks and porous ninja blocks as fast as you can.
- However, be careful not to let the water to both of the keys until you've collected all the toys.
- Save the Color Burst for the second board. Use it on the color most present on the toys tiles. Afterwards, match biggest combos available, in order to charge up the Magic Orb again, and collect the rest of the toys.
- Even then, very often the toy tiles are covered by gem stones of both colors, so the second magic orb won't get you the required number of toys, and there are not enough moves for a third.
Easier said than done - it's an insane level! Honestly, good luck!
- The level used to require 24 toys, which means none of the toys can be missed at all. The later adjusted 23 toys requirement has made the level slightly easier, although it does not help out much for most of the attempts.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.