|Target score||195,000 points|
|Depths||2 (Treasure room: 4)|
|Level 322||Level 323||Level 324|
- There are a lot of porous ninja blocks, which hinder your progress vitally.
- Target score is very high.
- Generally, get to the Treasure room quickly.
- First board: Just dig down, and try to get as many Diggy Blocks in the upper row as possible. As soon as you get the Magic Orb filled, use it at the exit.
- Second board: Try to exit normally and save the Magic Orb for the next board.
- Third board: Match big combos, until you've charged up the Magic Orb again. Then use it at the left between the four Ninja Blocks. Thus you can proceed to the Treasure Room as fast as possible.
- Fourth board: Match the most number of "big" diamonds! Using dynamite in a 2-colored treasure room is mainly discouraged, unless the different colored gems are close to each other while there are no moves possible to connect them.
- The minimum score had been lowered from 200,000 to 195,000, but the two-stars-level has not been adapted accordingly, so reaching two stars has become almost impossible. To reach it, make small matches in the Treasure Room when you are close to the minimum score, then one large match to get as many final points as possible. A single big gem stone plus some small ones is worth more than a move left over!
- Earlier the level had only 25 moves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.