|Toys||40 (Total: 48)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 324||Level 325||Level 326|
Level 325 is the fifteenth level in Squeaking Squid. To pass this level, you must collect 40 toys and score at least 1,000 points in 35 moves or fewer.
- mud blocks are awkwardly positioned, and you will never have enough moves to deal with them because the gem stone will always fall in a pattern that you cannot make the matches where you need them and thus you will lose plenty of moves for nothing.
- First board: Destroy the mud blocks, so that the diamonds spawn in the bottom parts. Destroy the water toy blocks. As soon as you get no exclamation mark on toys, proceed to the next board.
- Second board: Destroy the mud blocks in the top row, to make the spawning of the diamonds possible. But it will always take at least five to six moves until both mud blocks are broken, often even more. Line Blast cannot help you - it is useless to destroy any mud blocks in this board!!! As soon as you collect enough toys (18 minimum, 24 are better), proceed.
- Third board: Focus on destroying the top mud blocks. You're very unlikely to have enough moves left to collect the rest of the required toys.
- Again, it is not possible to get two stars. If you finish with your last move, you will have around 1,200 points, with one move left around 3,200 points. If you are forced to use a booster to finish, because the gem stones fall in a total unusable pattern again, you will have 7,210 points :-)