|Episode||Trick or Treat|
|Fireflies||5 (Total: 5)|
|Target score||100 points|
|Level 338||Level 339||Level 340|
- Three-colored board, narrow paths and broken stones/stones together. It almost can't be worse.
- Chances are so remote that useful combinations will fall into both small channels within 25 moves (at least four are required, but this is like having the jackpot in Lotto four times in a row), so this is already now the dumbest level in the dumbest episode of all times.
- It is much more likely that you will not have any combinations in the channels at all within these 25 moves. So don't waste any booster for five more moves if you have them, because in 99% of all games it won't help, and you never know in advance in which game it would help.
- And if you should ever have good combinations in the two channels, you won't make the water go to the first fire fly at all, because again: no possible combinations there!
- The screen shot is one of the possibly best boards you can have. Usually, there will be no combinations possible anywhere, except for the center part, so only one fire fly can be saved normally. You need the magic orb to be charged four times, but it can only once (if at all) unless you buy the three times faster charging booster.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Hard||Intense|
- The only thing you can do is to plan your moves. Apart from that, you can just pray for luck!
- We wish you a lot of luck!
- Minimum score has been lowered from 500 to 100 points.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.