|Toys||17 (Total: 17 - 8/9)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 361||Level 362||Level 363|
- There are very few moves to collect many toys in this level.
- The number of toys is the same amount as the required toys. So you have to break all the blocks that contain toys.
- You have to use color burst to collect the toys, but when you do this in the first board, water will come to the exit, and the level is lost.
Making the first board is pure luck. Due to two colored boards, you will almost always get water to the exit before all toys are collected.
- 1st board: You need to have two color bursts on different colors (at least one from the Mystery Eggs) at hand without letting water down. So make matches on the bottom right only. Then use these two directly after each other so that water still won't flow, and hope that you get all toys.
- 2nd board: Open Mystery Eggs as fast as possible and use color bursts whenever available.
Now the level has 15 moves instead of 12, but the first board is still the same stupid game of luck. Not always the Mystery Eggs contain color bursts, and not always they will be usable. More often missiles will force you to let water to the exit.