|Toys||40 (Total: 55 - 15/20/20)|
|Target score||100 points|
|Level 404||Level 405||Level 406|
This level has become insanely hard since the first board has been added lava blocks, despite the fact that you can miss 15 toys. On the third board, Lava Bee bombs cannot be watered, and about half the toys will be lost in lava.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Impossible||Very Hard|
- It is important to find a balance between getting the toys and saving your moves in the first two boards. The third board is really bad, and many toys you collect will sink into the lava.
- If you try to collect all toys in the first two boards, then you will probably have less than five moves left for the third board, so you cannot get any toys there.
- If you rush through the first two boards, you might have less than thirty toys when you enter the third board, and then even with many moves left you will not be able to collect enough toys, because the left part of the board will sink in lava and any toy there is lost.
- It seems to be the better strategy to collect all the 35 toys from the first two boards, and then hope for three consecutive matches at the bottom Water Toy Block in the third board, before the first Lava Bee explodes.
- Two stars are not possible, because you will always finish with over 100 points, and one move left will give you 2,000 points more.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.