|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 413||Level 414||Level 415|
Level 414 is the fourth level in Winter Wonderland and the 92nd totem level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must bring down 9 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 26 moves or fewer.
- This level is very hard. Actually, it is another luck-level, where - if you don't have a super lucky day - the game is lost in the first board already, where three Lava Bee Bombs will explode together after five moves only. So it really needs a very lucky board setup to avoid this - or you pay for a missile booster. Otherwise there is absolutely no reason to play on, because you will never have enough moves left.
- The second board is somewhat better, where usually one or two Lava Bee Bombs can be stopped in time.
- But for the third board you really wonder how insane the game developers must be. Five small channels, and all five must be solved within five moves, or the whole board will be filled with Lava. Nothing will help here, except for five more missile boosters, or a super super super super super lucky day.
- One of the most impossible levels of all times!
- Just hope for luck, as otherwise this level is absolutely impossible.
- There were 22 moves in the first version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.