|Fireflies||8 (Total: 8 - 1/1/2/3/1)|
|Other features|| |
|Magic Orb||(105 gems)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 425||Level 426||Level 427|
Level 426 is the sixteenth level in Winter Wonderland and the 122nd firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 8 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 29 moves or fewer.
This level is medium. The first four boards are quite easy, but the fifth requires a lot of luck.
- 1st board: Waking the Chameleon seems inevitable, so live with it. Opening the key after the firefly has been released can be simple or very move-taking.
- 2nd board: Use the missile from the magic orb after the firefly has been released to get to the exit.
- 3rd board: Use given missiles on the top to open the ground blocks, then use four way missiles on the bottom to make the water flow.
- 4th board: Work you way from the left. Waking the Chameleon early is no problem. Use the Missile from the Magic Orb in the bottom row under the third firefly.
- 5th board: It needs some luck to have two missiles in the center row, without breaking the top and bottom row. This is what makes the level hard.
- You will score over 2000 points just by removing blocks, so if you finish the level, you will have two stars at least.
- Earlier the level had 23, then 27 moves.