|Other features|| |
|Magic Orb||(110 gems)|
|Target score||100,000 points|
|Depths||2 (Treasure room: 2A)|
|Level 433||Level 434||Level 435|
This level is very frustrating. The first three boards are just there to make you waste moves, and often in the third board you will have none, and almost zero points.
- 1st board: It needs very big luck not to trigger the Stone maker block in the first board. Otherwise you will lose many moves to clean up the mess.
- 2nd board: Then in the second board you have to trigger them otherwise you will never get gem stones at the exit.
- 3rd board: The third board has a long, small channel again, and it is pure luck if you can clear that with the remaining moves - most games you cannot. Missiles in the left and right compartments are totally useless - and you won't get any in the center.
- 4th board: If you should ever reach the fourth board mostly you won't have enough moves left to activate any color burst or missile there.
- 5th board: Just the last board is a two colored Treasure room, but you won't have enough moves left to score much anymore.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.