|Target score||150,000 points|
|Level 443||Level 444||Level 445|
Again, five moves have been removed from the original version; why do they do this in a level that was extremely hard with 30 moves already???
|Difficulty||Very Hard||Intense||Nearly Impossible|
Already the 1st board will need so many of your now few moves that you cannot go far beyond the second board until you run out of moves. So what a strategy for? To fail more glorious? To fail a little bit later in the 3rd board?
- 1st board: Trigger both Stone Maker Blocks immediately. Then clear the blocks. Do not use the Magic Orb.
- 2nd board: Don't waste moves on triggering the Diggy blocks. Clear the way to the exit. Use the Dynamite on the key.
- 3rd board: Make large matches on the bottom, so you can prepare for the exit. Use color bursts when available. Don't use the Magic Orb!
- 4th board: Use the Dynamite on the key. If you have done everything right then you will have scored enough points here.
- 5th board: A treasure room with 2 colors which can only be found with boosters.
Past version had 30 moves and mud makers instead of stone makers