|Toys||70 (Total: 90 - 10/10/10/60)|
|Magic Orb||(90 gems)|
|Target score||250 points|
|Level 487||Level 488||Level 489|
- This level is very hard. It all depends that you have enough matches at one water toy block to open the water flow to the Lave Bee Bombs in time. If they explode, you can almost forget the level.
- It is very unlikely to get enough matches at the second Water Toy Block in the first two boards, so don't waste moves on them.
|Difficulty||None||Very Easy||Very Easy|
- 1st board: This is easy. Only two colors and the Lava Bee counts from six. Just make matches at the upper Water Toy Block, then collect the five toys, and exit.
- 2nd board: This is harder. Three colors and count down from five, so this requires luck to always have matches at the upper Water Toy block and get water to the Lava Bee. Collect toys where possible and exit.
- 3rd board: This is hard, a count down from five only, so it is better to have the Magic Orb saved for this. Collect ten toys when possible and exit.
- 4th board: Count down from five, but it is hard to get the water to flow in time. And when the Lava Bees explode, even with 20 moves left, you will not be able to clear the lava and get all the toys needed.
- Level 105 has been replaced by a two-color version of this level.
- The target scores have been reduced for no reason (they were 1,000 - 2,000 - 3,000), as even the 3,000 points were easy to reach.
- There were 35 moves in the first version.
- This level is reused in Level 1184 with two more moves.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.