(*) Due to a glitch, depth 2 is displayed as depth 3, depth 3 is displayed as depth 4, and so on.
|Target score||18,000 points|
|Depths||4 (Treasure room: 4L & 4R)|
|Level 48||Level 49||Level 50|
The target score is pretty high, at 18,000 points. The right path is easier to dig down but contains less treasure blocks, while the reverse applies to the left path.
|Difficulty||Somewhat Easy||Hard||Very Hard|
- 1st board: Take whatever side is quicker to reach (missiles pointing to that side).
- 2nd board: No big value on treasure blocks, so exit quickly.
- 3rd board: Same strategy as 2nd board.
- 4th board: The exit tile is hard to break, but you can score enough points here.
- 5th board: Treasure room, with three colors it is not efficient.
Left path / right path
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.