|Fireflies||7 (Total: 7 - 2/3/2)|
|Target score||100 points|
|Level 534||Level 535||Level 536|
With one move less it isn't less intense...
- 1st board: Make matches at the Fireflies first, maybe also below if non above are possible, then use the Missile to clear the center path. For some unknown reason it will take several moves until the first Missile appears. These moves are wasted, instead they could have just removed some moves from the game.
- 2nd board: This is almost impossible, and need tons of luck. Make matches below the Fireflies until you have some above them. Use the Dynamite on the first Ice Maker Block. This can take forever or even longer. Often the board is shuffling, proving the very bad design of this board. It is a miracle that the board isn't shuffling after every move. Often you will not release all fireflies until your moves are up, or you cannot exit thereafter. After some secret number of moves also here Missiles will appear, but they are often useless if any matches are available at all.
- 3rd board: If there were no chameleons, this board could be possible to pass in a few moves, some lucky matches provided. So it isn't, and you may have to use a (payable) Color Burst after the second Firefly has been released - if you should ever have enough moves to get so far.
If there were a category of the "worst levels in the game", this would definitely be a front runner.
- As almost usual, the two stars level is impossible to reach as you will make 1,000-something points by breaking blocks.
- The target score has been reduced from 1,000 to 100 points, but that does not help at all.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.