|Target score||105,000 points|
|Level 535||Level 536||Level 537|
- This level is intense. There are not enough Diggy Blocks to earn enough points, and the Magic Orb fills much slower than normal.
- 1st board: Make very larges matches. For some unknown, strange reasons the Magic Orb is filling very slowly even with the largest matches. Use the Missile to fire at the three green gems to open the color-bond lock. Your aim must be to hit the green gems with given Missiles or Missiles from the Mystery Eggs so you can save the Magic Orb for the next board. 36,000 points.
- 2nd board: The board looks totally different, but actually it is the same stupid thing as before but without any Missiles... You need to drive the three green gem stones into a pattern that you can hit all three with the Magic Orb's Missile. 36,000 points.
- 3rd board: There are not enough moves and not enough Diggy Blocks to make the needed points. And the Magic Orb will never ever fill again with the few moves left, that's what makes the 27 instead of 35 moves so catastrophic that everyone just must have very angry feelings about the guy who does these ugly things. 28,000 points + 4,000 points.
- 4th board: A three-colored treasury room - if you ever manage to make it there...
- This level used to have 35 moves and require only 100,000 points. That was easy!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.