|Fireflies||4 (Total: 6)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 56||Level 57||Level 58|
Level 57 is the second level in Turquoise Meringue and the 24th firefly level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must wake up 4 fireflies and score at least 1,000 points in 24 moves or fewer.
- Usually you have to rely on rockets, which depends on luck.
- Update: Now there are two more fireflies in the last board which makes the level easier.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Medium||Very Hard|
- First board: Match the combos of the color of the colorbond lock. Always try to match big combos.
- Second board: Check the right side, the one with rockets. You have to plan here, and also, you have to have some luck. Observe how many rows you can destroy with rockets combo. It's usually good, so spend one move for the best combo on the right side. The third and fifth row are essential. Whenever you have an opportunity to break them, do it immediately! After you've done everything that had been said, you won't have many ground blocks left. Rely on rockets! Regular combos can sometimes help a bit, though. Don't use your Color Burst from Magic Orb!
- Third board: Use Color Burst here, on the diamond that's next to the very top-left diamond. Afterwards, focus on the bottom side. Match some combos, and use any opportunity to break the mud blocks with rockets. Don't forget the top side and to break some ground blocks there (what's necessary for you to get the water to the bottom right corner, and the fireflies). You need some luck as it's a hard level, but hopefully you'll pass it without much difficulties.
- Formerly, the star ranking were 5,000//7,500//10,000 in the first version.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.