|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 628||Level 629||Level 630|
Level 629 is the nineteenth level in Crystal Puddle and the 142nd totem level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must bring down 12 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 26 moves or fewer.
- This level is intense. The first board is a pure luck board and often needs so many moves that hardly enough remain for the second, and then still 9 totems are left...
- 1st board: It only needs luck to get the missiles in the right rows. But do not use the magic orb!
- 2nd board: Use the Magic Orb on the dominant color on the bottom. Then hope for missiles in the right columns to clear the ice.
- 3rd board: Make matches next to the Ice Maker Blocks whenever possible. Do not use the magic orb!
- 4th board: Again it needs luck and a well filled Magic Orb. Use it when the Ice Maker Blocks are all destroyed. Until then make matches next to them that will bring down totems a bit.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.