|Toys||1 (Total: 1)|
|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||500 points|
|Level 63||Level 64||Level 65|
- The toy is on an isolated square.
- You need to match 100 diamonds to charge up the Color Burst, which is hard due to 4 colors being present on the board.
- Match big combos, so that you charge up Magic Orb quicker.
- Plan your moves, so that you can get bigger combos. This can be essential.
- Or just use any Booster on the Toy as your first move.
|Horizontal 2-way line blast||23%|
|Vertical 2-way line blast||23%|
|+33% Magic Orb meter||26%|
|Horizontal 2-way line blast||20%|
|Vertical 2-way line blast||25%|
|+xx% Magic Orb meter||25%|
- There are now 2 mystery eggs since 2x November 2016. This is the first unofficial level which has mystery eggs. Outcome: double Missile or color bust.
- The star ranking until 2x November 2016 was: 500/8,000/24,000
- The board looks like level 45 from Candy Crush Saga.
- This is the first level with one toy. The next one is Level 1023.
The glitch on level 1023 was happening now, using color burst into a broken stone, and collects a toy even if it was a toy.
- The toy above it had been acted like a steel block, and it was the last level which empty tiles are hidden steel blocks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.