|Fireflies||6 (Total: 6 - 1/1/2/2)|
|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 659||Level 660||Level 661|
- This level is intense again. The last board needs so many moves that it is impossible to ever finish in a normal game.
- Often it needs ten moves or more in the second and third boards just to get a match at the exit tile. You can recharge the Magic Orb twice in this time!
- 1st board: Not waking up the Chameleon is almost impossible - so don't waste moves on that, but wake it early.
- 2nd board: Same as before, at least for the right one. Try to save the Magic Orb.
- 3rd board: Use the Magic Orb on the small entry channel. Do not open the exit before both fireflies are safe.
- 4th board: Use the Magic Orb again on a small vertical channel. Try to get the first firefly without waking a Chameleon, then wake them and clear them by opening the path to the last firefly. Most probably you won't have enough moves left anyway, as this board needs too many moves to clear if you don't have big blocks of gems.
A bug can make you finish with 5 of 6 fireflies under certain conditions.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.