|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 660||Level 661||Level 662|
Level 661 is the eleventh level in Rattle Dunes and the 150th totem level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must bring down 9 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 25 moves or fewer.
- This level is very hard. The third board has three colors and that makes good matches very rare.
- First of all, you need a first board that allows a match on the entry tile immediately. Otherwise restart the level.
- Then you need a second board that lets you exit before the Mud Maker Blocks count down.
- Both are very rare, and even more rare in one game together.
- But it needs also a very rare third board with large matches under the totems.
- Then still save the Magic Orb in the third board until you have no other match to make under the last totems.
- 1st board: Who would have thought that? Bringing down the totems is the easiest part here. But clearing the entry tile required a Magic Orb as there will never ever be a match at all so the Mud Maker blocks will explode...
- 2nd board: To our greatest surprise, it is just the same thing again: The totems will be down but you cannot water the Mud Maker Blocks.
- 3rd board: But this board is different: You you will have no match anywhere, not to bring down the totems nor to water the Mud Maker Blocks.
- The number of moves has been reduced from 31 to 25.
- In a previous version there were only two colors in the third board.
- This is the 150th level.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.