|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 666||Level 667||Level 668|
Level 667 is the seventeenth level in Rattle Dunes and the 151st totem level in Diamond Digger Saga. To pass this level, you must bring down 7 totems and score at least 1,000 points in 22 moves or fewer.
- This level is intense.
- The first board often needs so many moves that there won't be enough left for the last.
- The second is easy. But if you ever have a good first board, the second will turn to hell.
- The third is simply impossible without extra color bursts.
- 1st board: Clear the area under the Ice Maker Blocks first, then bring down the totems.
- 2nd board: Use given Color Bursts and Missiles to bring down the totems. Save the Magic Orb.
- 3rd board: Only Color Bursts would help, but mostly useless Missiles are given. So this is hardly ever possible without some extra boosters you have to buy or win. You must have a match under the center totem, or the Magic Orb charged and used there; no gem stones will fall under it. Insane level again.
- Now one additional move (was 21).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.