|Target score||100 points|
|Level 673||Level 674||Level 675|
- This level is intense again. Only with four perfect boards in a row you might pass. But you will not even get three ever.
- For the first three boards: If you cannot bring down all but one totems immedeately, restart the level.
- 1st board: Some luck is needed to bring down both lower totems; usually only one has a match that brings it down immediately. Do not use the Magic Orb.
- 2nd board: Same problem as before. The exit is at the right totem; you do not need to clear the porous blocks on the left if you could bring down that totem. Do not use the Magic Orb.
- 3rd board: Bring down one side totem first before you let the Ninja Block go off, otherwise you won't bring down any. Do not use the Magic Orb.
- 4th board: The first move should should trigger all Ninja Blocks on the right side; then use the Magic Orb in the bottom right.
Now there are ground blocks in the bottom left and right corners of the first board, making it even harder.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.