|Magic Orb||(100 gems)|
|Target score||7,500 points|
|Level 6||Level 7||Level 8|
- It is not difficult to reach the goal because of gold-striped blocks and the Color Burst booster. It's very difficult to reach the last depth, but you don't need to do it - you can even earn 3 stars without reaching it.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Easy|
- Just destroy the gold-striped blocks as soon as you find them, and you should be able to pass the level without much difficulty. Even achieving three stars is easy, if you make matches on gold-striped blocks and go to deeper depths.
- 1st board: 800 points in gold-striped blocks.
- 2nd board: 900 points in gold-striped blocks.
- 3rd board: 1,500 points in gold-striped blocks.
- 4th board: 19,600 points in gold-striped blocks. It is impossible to go to the last board.
- 5th board: 15,500 points in gold-striped blocks.
Element notes Edit
Color gems Edit
1st board Edit
2nd board Edit
3rd board Edit
4th and boards Edit
- Magic Orb and its booster Color Burst are introduced. ()
- The star scores used to be 3,500/5,000/9,000 in the first version, then 7,500/8,000/9,000, then 7,500/25,000/48,000.
- is introduced, after having been removed from Level 4.