|Target score||1,000 points|
|Level 699||Level 700||Level 701|
- This level is intense. There is just 1.5 moves per totem, but usually you need many more.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Very Easy||Very Easy|
- 1st board: Having a move from the Ice Maker Block down to the bottom would be perfect. A second move to bring water to the exit, too.
- 2nd board: As before, but two totems. Exit or clear most of the board with the given Color Burst. It is really strange, how often color paired gems will fall in the vertical channel, and how rarely ever matches are there.
- 3rd board: As before (totem next to the given color burst), or use directly the given Color Burst and exit. Save the magic orb.
- 4th board: If you can use the given color bursts, fine. Otherwise this is almost hopeless, because you will need it and also the Magic Orb.
- 5th board: Use the given color burst, then bring down the totems and exit.
- 6th board: Hopeless if you cannot use one of the given color bursts. Then use the Magic Orb to clear all the ice, and hope you can use the other given one.
- The stars rating remains a mystery. It is impossible to exit with less than 7,000 points.
- This is the level with the highest number of totems so far.
- All board layouts are symmetric.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.