|Target score||4,500 points|
|Level 70||Level 71||Level 72|
- Three-colored boards can make matching combos harder.
|Difficulty||Very Easy||Somewhat Easy||Somewhat Hard|
- First board: Do the right side first. Focus on the totem column. Whenever you can, destroy some ground block there. Work from the bottom, it's easier. As soon as you've brought down the totem, match the left side and proceed.
- Second board: It's the same thing with this board, although you have broken stones in the totem column. Match combos there, and bring down the totem. Afterwards, match the left side and proceed. Save your Color Burst for the third board.
- Third board: Save your Color Burst until you really need it. Make all possible matches under the totem first. Note: You do not need to bring water anywhere here!
- You need some luck, but you shouldn't have such a big problem with passing this level.
- This is the first level.
- Totem locks ( ) are introduced.
|Diamond Digger Saga Levels (2031-2045)|
|Episode 121|| Level 2031 • Level 2032 • Level 2033 • Level 2034 • Level 2035 • Level 2036 • |
Level 2037 • Level 2038 • Level 2039 • Level 2040 • Level 2041 • Level 2042 •
Level 2043 • Level 2044 • Level 2045
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.